This weekend was good all around, but here are the highlights!
- Joey and I introduced Steve and Adam to the ChoLon soup dumpling and it’s official — that’s the single greatest thing I’ve ever eaten! Doughnuts with Vietnamese Coffee Ice Cream for dessert, obviously 🙂
- Convinced Joey to watch Moonstruck because he’d never seen it and this is unacceptable. Cher is such a boss and that final scene is truly amazing!
- Rockies won!
- Whole Wheat Banana Pancakes — please don’t judge my caramelized banana slices, I know they look semi-gross
- Cleaning the whole house like real true adults and not actually minding it because teamwork makes the dream work
- Spending $100+ on fresh groceries then, uh… going out to dinner. Illegal Pete’s forever! I ate way too many chips and washed it down with a margarita
- SNL and doggy cuddles to end the night ♥
- Ran 5 miles for the first time in a long time and it felt wonderful!
- Drank iced coffee and finished Season 4 of Parks and Recreation
- Cooked chickpeas in the pressure cooker and made lunch salads
- Walked myself to Base Coat for a bright blue pedi, silently celebrated another Rockies win!
- Read in the backyard
- Cooked an amazing dinner (details to come!) and surprised Joey with a Molten Chocolate Cake for dessert ♥
How was your weekend??