- Went to Louisville and quickly discovered that it’s a madhouse on Friday night…SO MANY PEOPLE
- Had dinner with my family
- Ate pizza with habanero bacon
- Stood in the longest line ever for ice cream
- Walked through the Navajo Street Art District on our way to get coffee
- Ate oatmeal and drank iced coffee from mason jars… #HowHipster
- Got a massage and a haircut in the same day. Life is so hard!
- Brewed the very beer we will be serving at our wedding. Whoa!
- Walked to a street festival and watched our wedding band perform. Again…
- Ate the famous Tavern Tots with Hannah and Josh
- Biked to the 32nd Street Farmers’ Market
- Ate an amazing breakfast taco and an even better breakfast sandwich
- Realized we spent all our cash on breakfast and had nothing leftover for produce. Womp, womp!
- Brewed yet another beer we’ll be serving at the wedding. Lots of brewing in two days means our house is permanently hot.
- Hung out with my very-soon-to-be mother-in-law and got lots of fresh garden veggies out of it
What did you do this weekend?